Office / Furniture Moves


Assistance in moving office location and state-owned furniture and filing cabinets


Employees (with supervisor approval)


Main buildings, Offices


  • Request office furniture and/or filing cabinets be moved within a space or to a different space.
  • Requests to move filing cabinets or other office furniture from one location to another will be granted at the discretion of Building Services.
  • Individuals need supervisor approval and Human Resources must be notified of the office location change. 

 Prior to an Office Move

  • The Facilities Space request form must be completed and approved prior to any work starting on an office move. 
  • Filing cabinets must be emptied prior to the scheduled time of the filing cabinet move. 
  • Desks must be cleared of all personal items.

 More Information

  • Visit the Technology Service Portal Office Moves to submit a request for relocation of technology, such as computers, printers, etc.
  • Contact Human Resources to update your information in the directory, per ISRS.
Request Help


Service ID: 8157
Wed 12/14/22 9:07 AM
Wed 11/1/23 2:47 PM